Saturday, December 3, 2011

Want a Blog, Get a Blog

I dig this "team blog" idea. Should make it easier for us to keep up with each other in an informal way, and also give us a chance to write personal opinions about what Occupy means to us. It will also get more content on the public web page (once we link the blogs there) so that the Curious Public can log in and have plenty to read. Once it's well-populated, I also think we should promote the hell out of the Occupy-Detroit.us webpage. Something like this, but with more smiling and waving and maybe Santa hats:



The group email invitation I sent didn't go to anyone but the group admin (Hi, Dan), so if you'd like an easy-to-click invitation to start writing on the Media Team Blog please shoot me a quick email at or leave me a note here.

No comments: